Fitbit is one type of activity tracker, wireless-enabled wearable technology measure data such as heart rate, quality of sleep, steps climbed, weight loss and more. Just like Smartwatches, Fitbits are wearable devices. You can easily wear Fitbit on your body and connect it with your smartphones. But if you want to reset Fitbit flex or reset Fitbit Surge then this article can help you. Here we will learn How to reset Fitbit.
If you are looking for how to reset Fitbit? Whether your Fitbit isn’t syncing or your device simply is not turning on, letting all of your exercise data go unlogged is frustrating. Fitbit is a technological device used to measure certain activities like heart rate, some steps walked, quality of sleep, steps climbed and other such personal activities of an individual. Fitbit is a cordless and wearable device.
Fitbit is an American company which manufactures such apparatus which track the records of your body. James Park and Eric Friedman is the founder and director of the Fitbit company.
The firm has managed to make various Fitbit devices such as Fitbit tracker, Fitbit Zip, Fitbit Ultra, Fitbit one, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Force, etc. Each device is different and comes with different technology and features.
How to Reset Fitbit Not Syncing?
The excellent thing about restarting your Fitbit is it won’t delete any of your tracked activity, so you don’t have to be too worried about all the hard work you have put in to accomplish your goals. However, it is important to note that if your tracker stores call, calendar notifications those will be deleted during the restarting process. A full factory reset will completely clear your Fitbit’s data, but many users don’t know how to reset Fitbit.
How to Reset Fitbit Flex?
- Start charging Fitbit Flex tracker and find the pinhole on the back of your charger.
- Insert the end of a paperclip into the hole.
- Carefully Press and hold for three to four seconds.
- Remove the tracker from the charger.
- Now you have successfully reset your Fitbit Flex.
How to restart your Fitbit Zip
- Open the cover for battery in the back > Remove the battery and wait for some time.
- Insert the battery properly and your Fitbit Zip will now restart.
How to reset your Fitbit surge?
- To reset the device, find the button on your device which is on the left side and the at the bottom right.
- Press and hold this buttons for at least 10 – 15 sec.
- Now wait for a few seconds and then touch the home screen, your device is rest now.
Fitbit is one of the cool gadgets till now to monitor human body while performing tasks. If you are a sportsman then it is one of the best devices for you today. If you are facing any problem then post your query below and till then read our guide on how to reset Fitbit.
How to reset your Fitbit charge Hr?
- Start charging Fitbit charge Hr.
- Press side button of the Fitbit Charge hr and hold it for a few seconds that will be around 10 seconds.
- When you do so after 10 sec you will see the Fitbit icon and also a version number on your Fitbit screen.
How to reset Fitbit alta?
- Find a button on the charging cable at the end where the cable is connected to PC.
- Press that button three times while taking pauses and your Fitbit alta device will be rest and now you can unplug the Fitbit alta device from the USB cable.
Hope you liked this article on How to Reset Fitbit Alta, reset your Fitbit charge Hr and how to restart Fitbit. Comment below if you need any help.